Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Songs Bros Love to Hate (but secretly love)

Alright, everyone has guilty pleasure songs that they listen to but may bash when asked about it by their peers. I am pretty open when people ask me about songs but like I know there are tons of people out there that won't admit it. Here is a list of the top songs that bros love to hate but secretly love! I will identify the songs I have in one playlist with an asterisk (for those of you that do not know what an asterisk is, asterisk = *, multiple asterisks mean it is one of my favorites). As this blog was made, I kissed a girl by katy perry came on fyi and i mite have bieber fever (no homo).

The Playlist:

*"Party in the USA," Miley Cyrus

"You Belong With Me," Taylor Swift

"Body Language," Jesse McCartney featuring T-Pain

*"Evacuate the Dancefloor," Cascada

"Bottoms Up," Keke Palmer

"Rude Boy," Rihanna

****"Tik Tok," Ke$ha

****"Summer Girls," LFO

*"Toxic," Britney Spears

*"Poker Face," Lady Gaga

*"Liquid Dreams," O-Town

"With You," Jessica Simpson

***"I Kissed a Girl," Katy Perry

*"Bye, Bye, Bye," N’Sync

"My Life Would Suck Without You," Kelly Clarkson

"I Want It That Way," Backstreet Boys

****"Baby," Justin Bieber

*"Dirrty," Chrsitine Aguilera

"Independent Women Part 1," Destiny’s Child

"Bitch," Meredith Brooks

*"Lady Marmalade," Christine Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, Pink

"It’s My Life," No Doubt

*"Hey, Soul Sister," Train

****"Ignition," R. Kelly

*"Someday," Sugar Ray


No comments:

Post a Comment