Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

NBA Ball

So the first NBA Playoffs commercial has come out and the theme song is the one I figured it would be. Jamie Foxx, TI, and JT's Winner. This commercial is sooo sick because as good as the Cavs and Lakers are this season, there are so many teams that have a chance and they go through all of them.... it just gets me super excited for the playoffs!!!


In the East, I have to go with the Cavs beating the Magic and in the West I think I have to go with the Lakers over the Suns. But the West changes everyday... I love how exciting it is.

Ok - I was gonna end it there but I just saw this video... you gotta see what this kid does everyday for 4 hours.... crazy player!

No comments:

Post a Comment