Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Bible


OK - lately I have found myself reading the actual holy bible to try and find answers to questions about life.... why? I don't really know.. maybe I have the urge to read something thats been around forever.... maybe it's the fact that I took it from a hotel room and said that I would make sure I read it soon and haven't been able to start... I really dont know. It's weird - I'm Jewish and its the Christian bible. I am not really a religious fanatic. I am not depressed - although I do have to try and reaccomplish my 3 new years goals again (drop 15 pounds, get swagger back, and be the best - dont worry they will be done very shortly).

But, I find myself being sidetracked lately looking at a different bible... the Brobible... This site has kept me busy the past few weeks and has given me some of my amazing posts recently. I laugh everytime I go on that site. Today, I want to share 2 of the things posted that made me laugh: Beer Pong Catch Phrases and You Got Iced. You have to read all of the comments left by people and their account names.

The beer pong one - i've heard pretty much everything in my experience at the table but two of them just got me good...
Calling out walmart after you and your partner sink it in the cups so they roll them back.. just like walmart and their prices... i know its corny but its sooo flippin funny! imagine just saying to ur partner walmart that shot bro (or ho)
WHen you only have one cup remaining, you have your partner ask you who your favorite rapper is and then, right as you are about to shoot, you turn your head, and in the most aggressive game face voice say "The Game" - that is mint... but you have to hit it or else you look silly.
Anyways check out these Beer Pong Catch Phrases .

You Got Iced seems so jokes. This game is spreading pretty fast in the States and like is being done all over colleges and I wish I was still in school so I could do it. Basically, the whole point of the game is to present your bros with a Smirnoff Ice in any manner and once presented, the bro has to get on one knee and chug that (while you take a photo with your phone and put it on facebook).

There are 2 rules of the game:
1) You cannot refuse an ice. If you refuse to drink the ice you are instantly excommunicated and shunned, and thus can never ice another bro or be iced.
2) If you are iced by a fellow bro you can ice block. When presented w/an ice, you pull out an ice of your own and reverse the ice on your bro. The ultimate ice insult.


Now some people may ask, why does it have to be a Smirnoff Ice? And the answer is that like for guys chugging beers is seen as legit and cool and you are required to do that. When being presented with a Smirnoff Ice, probably the most feminine alcoholic beverage after a Strawberry Daiquiri, it is seen as an insult to your manhood. It's definitely the ultimate humiliation to any bro to be seen chugging a Smirnoff Ice and the bro will have to plan a better way to get his buddy back next time. The funniest one I heard about was when someone put a Smirnoff Ice in the shower next to his bros shampoo so when the bro saw it in the shower he had to chug that feminine drink. The game is all about finding different ways to "ice" your bros.

Read this for the complete post on the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment