Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Friday, April 23, 2010

Press Release

You know you lookin at a winnnnnnaaaaa!!!! I feel like I cannot miss! SO jus pass me the ball! Alright it is official! I am going to vegas in 4 weeks and am mad pumped for it! Gonna own the strip and make others bow down in the presence of greatness! I got four weeks to get my body re-ripped up like Rambo to make an impression on that town. Right now I rate myself as a 7.36 out of 10 in terms of how good my beach bod is lookin but by the time I get down there it'll be a 9.7... Imabe jersey shorin it down there in my beater shirts and ed hardy shorts everyday! lookin forward to it! Imabe partying all nite but plan to be down at the pool by 9am every mornin to catch some sun and then hit the gym for an hour right before lunch...But yo! I am mad excited! If you have any activities for me to do get at me! I wanna hear places you've been that are bomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment