Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Craigslist Fun!

So I found this site called emails from an asshole where some dude replies to peoples adds on craigslist and posts the emails. He basically just fucks with them and has really funny email conversations that make me laugh or chuckle.

As a result, I got my thinking cap on and created my own craigslist ad in the hopes of having people respond - or get a chuckle out of my serious post... I doubt anyone will respond to me but I was pretty much honest about myself although I did not put my name down and I wouldn't really speak to these people but I figured why not have a little fun with this.... I'll let you know if i get any replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment