Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Monday, April 5, 2010

Michael Borgia, this one's for you


One of my most loyal supporters and followers has been trying to piece together the puzzle of life. He took one step closer to solving that puzzle by popping the big question to his girlfriend who said yes! So, to that, I say congratulations Michael Borgia and Tamara Carnegie. I wish you all the best and believe you guys are going to embark on a wonderful journey together! Now, I am used to giving speeches and saying beautiful words to people but for this I have actually turned to a quote I found on the Internet stated by Evelyn Duvall: "The kind of marriage you make depends upon the kind of person you are. If you are a happy, well-adjusted person, the chances are your marriage will be a happy one." You are one of the happiest people I know and I am sure things are going to be truly amazing for you! So in honour of your accomplishments, I raise my glass to you and say "congratulations! You are very lucky to have someone so special! All the best!"


No comments:

Post a Comment