Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

D-pression.... wanna be stuntin like my daddy again!

Dammmmmmmn! Destroyed my back and have been stuck in bed for like 4 days... it's the WORST!!!!! need to get better soon.... was supposed to go on a 28 day pre-vegas workout but that's been put on hold which is ballllllllllls! tv tonite: we got more playoff action: both nhl and nba.... canadiens vs caps game 7.... o man i am hopin montreal can pull this one off!!! modern family is also on at 9...dope show....would be amazing!!! Here's a life update from me followed by the chiddy bang opposite of adults

Oh! and in addition, i have found such a BRO site.... fuckin bomb, jokes site that makes me cry my own tears from laughing so hard....last time someone made me cry my own tears was in titanic when the old lady dropped the jewelry into the ocean at the end.... check out Bros Like This Site .



No comments:

Post a Comment