Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Snuggie Sutra!!!!!



Man, how much do you hate those stupid snuggie commercials? Everytime I see that stupid commercial i want to throw my remote at the TV really, really hard and break it and hope I hit that girl on the couch in the face with it... In case you dont know what commercial I am talking about, watch below.


I am sure everyone knows about kama sutra too.... What happens when you combine the art of kama sutra and the ultra soft, ultra warm Snuggie? You get Snuggie Sutra! The website below comes up with several sexual positions using the Snuggie.... it's great for people of all ages! In this day of high oil prices, you can turn your thermostat way down and you and your partner will not lose a bit of heat! My personal favorite you ask? Definitely "The Night In"....


Snuggie Sutra hasn't really taken off yet but there is some advertising on social media sites. If you want to become a fan of Snuggie Sutra on Facebook, you can by clicking here



No comments:

Post a Comment