Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Monday, March 29, 2010

9 types of bathrooms a bro should never use




WOW! This article hit me! As a guy that has a fear of public restrooms, this is definitely a list of places you'd never see me in the bathroom. For those that don't want to read the article, the nine places are:
9) YMCA
8) Concert Hall
7) Gym
6) Public library
5) Nature - probably why i am scared to go camping
4) Airplane
3) Fast food restaurant
2) Sports stadium
1) Port-o-Potty-ewwwww

I would definitely add girlfriend's house to that list. I'd probably be more likely to ring the neighbours doorbell and ask to take a shit in their house then going here. All I can think of is watching Along Came Polly with Ben Stiller dropping a deuce at his girl's place and the toilet overflowing. Let me know your thoughts. What other places would you add to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment