Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Monday, March 8, 2010

Check this out

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would just like to share that even the great DvdBonan from dvdbonan.blogspot.com has his ups and downs and I have found a blog that I like to call my cheermeup site cause it has some really special quotes that put a smile on my face when I am down - It also has some really inspirational quotes which sometimes you need to hear.... I think the site is for girls but whatever.... http://hersimplelife.wordpress.com/meaningful-quotes/

To reassert my manliness... I'd like to share another site that made me laugh and made me think of how many times I actually am "that guy" when I go out. I don't know how I stumbled upon this but knowing that your "that guy" definitely makes you laugh a little bit to yourself.... http://youmightbethatguy.wordpress.com/

Two great sites, totally different directions, both much necessary.

Yours truly,

dvdbonan

No comments:

Post a Comment