Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New way of looking at the blog

Hello friends, followers, coworkers, family, and friends (yes i said friends twice because there are too many to count),

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have been spending a lot of time on new sites that I never thought I would like before and have taken a great interest in reading articles. I am still going to create vlogs for my people but I would also like to share some insight with you at times and keep you busy. I don't know why but I just feel I need to share these articles with you that I see.


One Is the Awesomest Number -- 5 Reasons Why Living Alone Rules - I lived by myself for two years and now live at home. I miss it so much. Thinking about it brings back such memories - best times of my life. Here is an article discussing reasons why living alone is so steak sauce. I feel so unbro living at home with mom and dad but I do what I gotta do to survive.

http://shechive.com/2010/03/08/dating-guide-from-1938-13-photos/ Damn I wish dating was similar to back then. This was too funny and gave me a chuckle.

The 5 Texts You Just Can’t Delete - hah sooooo true and yet sooo funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment