Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Be Careful What You Post on your Facebook Status Updates!

I am a big time facebook user and spend a lot of hours on there updating my statuses and adding people that request to be my friend. I watched this video below and learned that this family posted that they were not going to be home on facebook and one of the people that they added as a friend (without knowing) was the person that broke into their house!

Now, I don't live alone but I have lived alone in the past and will probably live alone in the near future and this actually gave me a little bit of a scare knowing that I have added people that I probably shouldn't have.

My recommendation: drop any people you don't know on facebook. Yeah, it's pretty cool to have a high friend count, but at what cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment