Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Thursday, May 13, 2010

BIG Announcement


I would like to take this time to make a much needed press release:

Yes, the rumors are true... I am in the process of making an audiobook. The purpose of this audiobook is to help people on their road to championship status and greatness. I will be calling this audiobook "How to be a fucking champion like David Bonan." Written by David Bonan. Narrated by David Bonan. Yes I am writing it and narrating it which means that not only do you get to go inside my brain and listen to my thoughts, but I will actually be the one reading it to you! And what makes this even more special is the fact that you will be able to take the audiobook with you in your car and listen to it on your way to work, school, parties, bar mitzvahs, and late night Mcdonald's runs. Another great fact is that this is going to be an audiobook, not a book. WHo fucking reads anymore? The answer: no one. An audiobook means you can let someone else read for you and who better to read to you then me? The man with the most soothing and most confident voice in the world.

No official date for the release of the audiobook has been set but soon sections of the book will be available for your listening pleasure on my soon to be myspace page once my assistant sets that up for me. You can also become my friend on myspace to boost your ego and feel like a champion.

The last thing I want to say is friends, family, acquaintances, house pets, employees at the local Red Lobster, this audiobook has been created with you in mind. I want to help YOU become a better YOU. I am truly dedicating this book to all of the loyal and hardworking people out there that want a boost their social life, place in the workforce, and relationship ties with others. Celine DIon said it best when she said "for you are the wind beneath my wings" and I will be looking out for all of you and thinking about you as I create the audiobook!

Thank you,

DvdBonan
Blogger, Family Man, Party Animal, and soon to be Author

No comments:

Post a Comment