Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

School Work Blues

Wow! I have definitely been punched in the face by school. The work load right now is killer and I gotta get back to blogging.... Still have to tell anyone about my trip to Florida (don't worry I'll make it great).... 4 projects in the next week really has gotten me feeling down and shady but I'll bounce back - Raps game Friday night vs the Heat - yours truly will be at that game.... just dominated the opposition in our last ball game.... 15 points for me plus huge boards and assists..... great night last Friday had some buddies from Richmond Hill swing by and got a little pong in - starting to get into a losing streak but ill get out of that slide soon

Anyways - stay loyal.... I'll be back up and running real soon
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment