Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Late Night Clubbin

So I am a little depressed.... I finished all the episodes of this new TV show that I absolutely love... its called summer heights high - its some australian show where this dude plays three characters: a year 11 girl, a ghey drama teacher (youd like him borgia), and a troubled year 8 student (this guy is mad jokes).... anyways this show was awesome and everyone needs to see it... only 8 episodes but i was laughin hard in each one....

the real world brooklyn was on tonite - dec dec..... could be better.... been getting hammered by policy and investment management.... an absolute beating but im still here..... gotta do some more of that shit tomorrow and for the next like 2 weeks..... i needed a study break so i decided to have a techno rave party in my room for your viewing pleasure.... i hope you enjoy these vids
if you thought that was done by a pro.... you'd be wrong.... thats me glo-stickin...... ohhhhh my boys from first year (shout out to you guys!) remember those glo stickin days to sandstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment