Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Still are some good people out there...

Mannnnnnn - i think that for most of my life i have thought people were bad and everything they did was for themselves. as i've grown up, my viewpoint has definitely changed and now i am finally seeing some good in people. i think sometimes we take for granted certain aspects of our lives and we do miss out on a lot of opportunities.... living is learning and what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger are so tru

Today some dude came up to me in the hall and offered me some really good advice on a current situation and i really appreciated it and it made me think that if you want to be the best, you gotta do somin about it. Dude - i appreciate the shit you said today, really was nice of you and ill pass that advice on...

didnt get to ragin bull last nite - gonna put it on tonite.... help me take my mind off some things.... probly will only have half my brain focused on the movie.... hit up the gym tomorrow take out some anger then hittin up hollywood thursday baby! the southeast heat will definitely be my drug and will help me get my high

 

Mohammed Ali knockin out Sonny Liston in the first round of their title fight

Talking about YouTube - Muhammad Ali vs Sonny Liston 1965


Mohammed Ali - is such an inspiration..... this guys feet were so quick and he really showed how hard work paid off - all the time in the gym working on his punching power and speed.... and then two punches and sonny turned pretty foggy in less then 2 minutes....

No comments:

Post a Comment