Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Monday, February 9, 2009

Deuce Droppers - hit the main stage with a big win!

After tonights game - i was definitely allowed to flex my muscles. Got nicknamed the human torch and lights out after an insannnnnnne shooting performance... 8 of 9 from the field 17 points.... new PB for me.... brings the season average up to 13.5ppg..... i was literally on fire pretty much everything would go in and it was a real morale booster..... practicin 5 days a week really has helped so much.... a little grumpy tonight but that shooting game really got me back into the swing of things..... feel goooood now.... gonna start raging bull with robert de niro - love boxin movies..... they just excite me


 Fans - this is probably one of my worst posts yet but i think the awesome picture of me flexin my biceps makes up for this awful video

No comments:

Post a Comment