Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just played ball with sonny weems and demar derozan!!!!

so i have a social media success story that i would love to share.... regis and kelly, oprah, ellen, if you guys are reading and would like to put me on your show, please follow me on my social media page... aka my twitter account @DvdBonan.... i duno how often this happens but i think im pretty lucky for this to happen (not just because im a bro).....

i was talking to my friend about the raptors this season on saturday and we were just thinkin how the team was gonna do and how exciting we are gonna be this year.... i thought to myself.... the guys on the team seem so nice and are my age... id love to get them to play ball with me.....so i take a shot in the dark and msg sonny weems on his twitter asking him to come play ball with me at my gym because we have good runs.... anyways, in like 5 mins he responds back asking for more info and ultimately says to me pick a day and a time and him and demar derozan would come to the gym to play..... never met the guy (have seen him play), never tried tweeting him before, and BOOM - strike the goldmine... getting in touch with two of my favorite players on my favorite team

so they come out in a sick range rover and i shake sonny and demars hands and welcome them to the gym - ppl kept swarming them wanting autographs and pictures and because theyre rookies there ok with giving that stuff out and still like the attention but it was kinda sad to see them getting swarmed.... anyways we go in and play ball and it was probly my best ball experience - i got to play on a team that consisted of me weems derozan and two of hteir buddies..... hadnt been that nervous for a ball game since like second year university and it showed... but man could they throw it down... everyone was oooohing and ahhhhhing..... some of the dunks were better than the actual dunk contest dunks.... take a look at some of these vids i recorded....


anyways raptors tv was there and asked me to explain the story but i only had like 15 seconds cuz they had to bounce... so i duno... look for me on raptors tv in the near future!!!





1 comment: