Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bro of the Week!

Dammmmmmmmmmn!!!! Do i know how to throw it down at a party!!! Chayed from 1 in the afternoon till 5 in the morning!!! What a champ!!!! Had this awesome chayfest at my house.... good to see a lot of my friends that I hadnt seen in a while, catch some sun in the afternoon (yes, I am tanned like a mofo or a guido from the shore), play some drunken basketball (in the dark), show off my beach bod in my pool, and just fucking chay. There is nothing better then the feeling of summer and just being able to chay all day in the heat, maybe throw some meat on the barbeque, pound back a few brewskis, bust out beer pong by the pool, get those jamskis thrown on the radio.... you know how we do.... anyways, my chaying days this weekend made me want to reminisce on past chays and i know this is a little bit old, but i made this video a few months ago to show all of the fun partying and chaying i did in the past.... it kinda looks like something that would be played at my funeral but its still pretty awesome considering i suck with computers.... take a look and i hope you enjoy...



also, from my vegas trip, my bro andrew made this sick video from our awesome night out that we had partying on the strip.... take a look at it.... its so fucking money!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=686162270030&ref=mf

but this post is called bro of the week! the main thing i wanna do is talk about one of my bros and how he excelled this week at being the dominant alpha male that he is....people look up to this man and say "woah! does that guy know how to party!" - further, people think of this dude as a legend - as an icon - a mythical creature. stories have been told that sound like he comes straight out of a steven segal action flick.... he is the one, the only - Mark Donatelli!!!!!!



Let me paint the picture for you.... I chayed pretty hard starting at one in the afternoon....most people started chaying at around 6 or so..... by one oclock in the morning - everyone was asleep in the house except for me and DT - so what do we do? we definitely say "fuck this. the nite aint over... its only one oclock! i cant go to bed now...." so we start pounding down brewskis and continue the chay session! DT, as he is commonly referred to by those lucky enough to see him in the flesh, was a bpong champ, a little fish in the water, and a party animal, and a fucking night owl that would not let the party end at 1 in the morning... i mean seriously... what kind of parties end at one in the morning? the lame ones..... so mark saved me from having a lame party by making sure it went till the sun was rising!!! and for that chay session... you sir are the bro of the week.... oh! and not only did he party till the early mornin but he also chayed hard the ENTIRE day saturday too after that mega drunkfest.... u sir, are a winner!!

honorary mention goes to fox for being able to get up at like 3 in the morning and chay for a couple more hours with us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment