Welcome to the Bone-zone!

Welcome to the Bone-zone!
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Sunday, April 12, 2009

David's First Annual Mini Putt Challenge

In honour of the historic uprising of Argentinian Angel Cabrera at the Masters this weekend, I have decided to create a new blog entry in relation to golf. Since the golf season is right around the corner (got my first round in and driving range visit this weekend), I felt a little more practice in my household would be necessary. My roommate Mike got his first taste of videotaping - thanks for helping Mike - you did a great job! Hope y'all enjoy and I plan on coming back soon! Payce!

PS - congrats to the habs on making the playoffs! i am really excited for another playoff season (although this year I am not sure how far we will get but I will be cheering hard and won't stop believing till its over!)

No comments:

Post a Comment